Image Map

Date Night

20 August 2013



Hi everyone, happy Tuesday!! I'm feeling completely rejuvenated after a week on vaca. I have two more weeks left of doing absolutely nothing, it's complete bliss. On Saturday, I enjoyed a date night with my hubby. My typical date night attire usually consists of a great fitting tee and great fitting jeans (with heels, a statement necklace and lipstick, of course.) This time, I switched it up by wearing a chambray button up over a striped maxi dress. 

This dress was another item on the way out of my closet. I bought it four years ago and wore it probably twice. These days, the dress is too small in the chest area. But then a light bulb came on in my head and I realized I can wear it as a skirt, bingo!! 






Dress: Old Navy
Shirt: J Crew Factory
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bag: Michael Kors
Necklace: Tiffany & Co
Bracelet: Pandora

Linking up with Style Sessions, Wardrobe WednesdayFunday Monday, & Three-fer Thursday. Check it Out!

Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! I haven't mastered the look of the tied shirt yet but I hope to make it happen sometime! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! Believe it or not, this was my first time so you can totally pull it off!!

      Moy

      Delete
  2. I love the chambray top over your dress, so cute! Thanks for sharing your look with Three-fer Thursday :)

    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit!!

    Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete