Image Map

Feeling Pink

11 August 2013

   

Hello Everyone! Hope you are all enjoying the weekend! I'm officially on vacation for 3 1/2 weeks, yay!! So super excited! But my vacation will be spent preparing for my upcoming school year so, technically, I will still be working somewhat.

I wore this outfit to work for casual Friday. This shirt is an oldie but goodie. It was the first gingham shirt I ever purchased. It's such a feminine top; I just love the little details like the ruffles and the pockets. I paired it with skinny jeans and wedges for a work appropriate look. 

Speaking of skinny jeans, I'm in love with this pair I found at Old Navy for $8. That's right, $8!! I've always spent an arm and a leg on jeans but I'm trying to be more practical with my purchases. Although I still think nothing fits me better than a pair of Citizen for Humanity jeans; I'm trying to explore more budget friendly options. I was so shocked at how well these Rockstar skinnies fit me and I almost passed them up because of the size. What is up with their sizing?!? These are a size 8 and they fit like a glove, bizarre!





Shirt: Banana Republic 
Jeans: Old Navy (similar)
Wedges: Steve Madden (old, similar here)
Tote: Coach 
Necklace: Banana Republic 
Shades: Ray Ban Wayfarer (here)

Linking up with Style Sessions and YOLOMondays. Check it Out!

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Great fitting Jeans. Linking up with Style Sessions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those jeans look great on you! Love that you got them for $8, I'm super jealous.
    http://janelleinreallife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete