Image Map

What I Wore: Black & Tan Stripes

23 November 2012






So, if you haven't noticed already, I have a slight obsession with stripes!! I'm really not sure when it began but I'm just drawn to them. Striped tees, striped sweaters, bags, scarves, you name it! So of course, when I spotted this black & tan striped 100% merino wool sweater for $24.99 in Marshalls I just had to have it. And at $24.99 it was a no brainer. I love, love this sweater!!!! The quality is great and it has buttons on the shoulder, which I'm not sure you can make out in these pics. My original plan was to wear it with leggings and black riding boots but I opted for black skinny pants and my favorite leopard flats instead. This is what I wore to work on Monday. I really loved this outfit and had to share.  Anyone else obsessed with stripes???

Sweater: Marshalls/ Pants: Banana Republic/ Flats: J Crew/ Necklace: J Crew

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment