Image Map

Purple, Stripes & Floral

26 November 2012






There's a lot going on with this outfit but somehow it works. Well, atleast in my mind it did. My amazing hubby surprised me with this awesome purple (my favorite color) peacoat from J Crew. He said he picked it up as a christmas gift but couldn't wait to give it to me since he knew I would love it. I was so excited, I think I made have did a happy dance!! Of course, I started wearing it immediately and you would be surprised how versatile it is. Today, I paired it with a gray striped shirt (this is becoming a pattern), beige cords, a floral scarf, cognac ballet flats and a simple necklace. The entire outfit is from J Crew, minus the scarf which is Target.
Coat: J Crew Factory/ Shirt: J Crew Factory/ Pants: J Crew (old)/ Flats: J Crew/ Necklace: J Crew Factory/ Scarf: Target

Linking up with Carly for  #YOLOMondays today. Check it out!

6 comments:

  1. J crew has become one of my favorite places to shop for work attire. Come visit my blog and lets keep in touch.

    Priscilla
    http://www.prissysavvy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Will definitely visit your blog!!

      Delete