Image Map

A Baseball Tee

14 November 2013



Hello! I decided to have a little fun by pairing my new polka dot baseball tee with a gingham shirt. I love this look! I'm also super excited about my new shorter haircut and my new lip color!

It's the smaller things that make me happy.










Outfit Details:
Shirt: J Crew/ Gingham Shirt: J Crew Factory/ Vest: J Crew/ Cords: J Crew Factory/ Flats: J Crew
Necklace: J Crew

Linking up with Three-fer Thursday!

Thanks for reading!

               

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love everything about this outfit. Your blog layout is adorable! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look very chic and simple...i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect combination, love it all! Thanks for sharing with Three-fer Thursday!

    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete